I hope you are looking forward to this years Highland Perthshire Challenge as much as we are! Hopefully our fantastic weather will continue and we get some decent weather on the day!
* The event starts and finishes at Scone Airfield, and there is plenty car parking. Post code is PH2 6BA.
* The stewards will direct you to the car park and the Registration desk where you will be able to collect your Event Number, Electronic Chip and some further information about the event. This will probably answer any questions that you may have but please don’t hesitate to ask one of the stewards if you have any queries.
* The registration desk will open at 7:30am to register and pick up timing chips and information.
* You can start anytime between 8am and 10am.
* We will start in groups of ten cyclists, every two minutes.
* Water is available at the refreshment tent and there will be filled rolls, bananas, cereal bars and cakes available at the end. There are other feed stations on both routes.
* Feed station on the 50 mile route is on the A923 after 28.6 miles
* Feed stations on the 100 mile route are at Aberfeldy (37 miles); Pitlochry (52.6 miles) and Glenshee (75 miles)
* We are pleased to announce Caledonian Physiotherapy are coming to the Highland Perthsireshire Challenge to offer a physiotherapy service. This will be available pre and post event.
The Highland Perthshire Challenge is entirely run by volunteers which means that most of the registration fees can be donated to our two chosen charities. We are so grateful for your help with this and together we will raise a lot of money on Saturday – check out www.facebook.com/MalawiFruits for details of some of the work we do.
Look forward to seeing you at Scone.