2019 sees the ninth annual Highland Perthshire Challenge, with a choice of 50 or 100 miles. As always you’ll experience some amazing scenery, a friendly volunteer team, and excellent refreshments along the way. Enter here.
- Here’s what last year’s riders were saying about our events: We thoroughly enjoyed our day & we did tend to get too comfy at the food stations. The chairs were …Read More »
- Thank you to everyone who has been asking about the 2017 for your patience. We can now finally confirm the 2017 Malawi Fruits Cycling Sportive dates have landed! Tayside Challenge – …Read More »
- 2016 dates have landed! These are finalised except for HPC and this should be finalised soon. The dates for you diary are TC – 30 April 2016, CoM – 28 …Read More »
- At this time of year I start to see a lot of articles talking about where the money goes in charity sportifs. We all ride for different reasons: I like …Read More »
- We are excited to announce we have a new timing team for our events this year! They are bring some great technology with them too. For the first time we will …Read More »